Notera Hotel SPA Bory Tucholskie****
I. General provisions
1. Using the hotelnotera.pl website may involve the collection, processing and use of certain personal data and information of a different nature regarding the User using the website or (and) persons on behalf of or for whom the User uses the website.
2. The hotelnotera.pl website is not intended for children.
4. In case of any doubts as to the type of data collected, processed and used as well as information, including a situation when any of the provisions of the Policy turns out to be incomprehensible or illegible, the User should immediately contact the data and website Administrator – PK Sp. z o.o. in Chojnice (hereinafter the Website Administrator), email address: email@example.com .
5. By using the hotelnotera.pl website, the User accepts in full the rules set out in the Policy.
6. Notera Hotel SPA Bory Tucholskie **** reserves the right to introduce changes to the Policy. The current content of the Policy is available each time at hotelnotera.pl in the appropriate bookmark. If the bookmark does not work correctly, the User should immediately contact the Website Administrator.
II. Data and Information Administrator
The Administrator of personal data and information collected via hotelnotera.pl is PK Sp. z o. o. with its legal office in Chojnice, ul. Asnyka 2, 89-600 Chojnice, Poland, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under no. 334531.
III. Collection, processing and use of personal data and information
1. Personal data and information collected via the hotelnotera.pl website will not be sold and made available to third parties, except for mandatory disclosure in a situation stipulated by law.
2. Personal data and information collected via hotelnotera.pl are confidential.
3. The collected personal data and information are stored and properly protected against access by third parties in the manner required by the currently applicable provisions of law.
4. The User of the hotelnotera.pl website may be required to provide certain personal data and information of a different nature by completing the relevant form or by providing it in a different way. Personal data and information which the User maybe required to provide are: name and e-mail address, while in the case of on-line bookingss, the User will be required to provide additional data referred to in Section IV of the Policy.
5. Additionally, when using the hotelnotera.pl website, information will be automatically downloaded: from Google Analytics and from AdWords – in order to analyse the number of people visiting the website and Users’ behaviour on the website; from the Contact Form – to answer the enquiry; from the Newsletter – for the purpose of presenting commercial offers; from Pixel Facebook – to profile Users in order to display tailor-made ads. The information includes: IP address, approximate location, type of device, type of operating system, estimated age, gender, User’s interests, type of browser, type of operating system.
6. Personal data and information will be collected in order to: conclude and perform the contract, provide information, complete accounting documents, make payments, resolve complaints, resolve disputes, and to analyse the behaviour of Users on the website, establish demographic data about Users; personalise the content of websites.
7. Access to personal data and information about the User of the hotelnotera.pl website and the products offered on it are granted only to the persons authorised by the Administrator and, upon a request resulting from applicable law, also to authorised bodies.
8. The User may at any time exercise the right to inspect the data and information available, to request the data editing and to exercise the right to be forgotten (deletion of data).
9. If you use the website on behalf of or for a person other than you, you are liable for having the right to share that person’s data and for possible violations in this regard.
IV. Ordering services
Subscribing to the newsletter requires entering the e-mail address to which the electronic subscription will be delivered, as well as the name and surname of the User. Within the subscription, both commercial and non-commercial content may be sent. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the appropriate link in the newsletter sent. The data obtained in this way are added to the mailing list. Notera Hotel SPA Bory Tucholskie **** reserves the right to send unannounced messages to people whose contact details it has and who have accepted the Policy. These include information about: changes in the offer, promotions, and events held at the Hotel, as well as wishes, thanks, or other occasional content.
V. Personal data and information collected by external entities
1. On the website hotelnotera.pl, there is an online booking system installed. This system is an external tool owned by Profitroom Sp. z o.o. with its legal office in Poznań, ul. Roosevelta 9/3, 60-829 Poznań, Poland, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs
under the number: 303746. This system collects the following data of the booking person: name and surname, telephone number, e-mail address, reservation date, credit card number, information about the selected offer.
2. The Administrator is not liable for the privacy policies of other entities.
VI. Data Protection
Personal data and information collected via hotelnotera.pl are secured using the SSL network protocol.
VII. Formulas regarding the violation of data protection rules
In the event of breaching confidentiality of personal data and information, not later than within 72 hours after having discovered the violation, the Administrator will notify authorised bodies about this fact, and if the violation may cause a high risk of violating the rights or freedoms of natural persons, the Administrator, without undue delay, will also notify the User affected.
VIII. Cookie files
1. The hotelnotera.pl website uses “cookies” to better adapt to the needs of Users. The User can change the settings and disable “cookies” if they wish to do so. However, not changing the web browser settings means acceptance of “cookie” files used on the website.
2. “Cookie” files are small text files saved on the User’s end device, used to identify the User’s browser when using the website.
3. With the help of “cookies”, the Administrator receives statistical information about User movements, User activity, and how the website is used, which enables customising the content to the User’s preferences.
4. “Cookies” files are not used to store personal data.
5. The “cookie” files are used for adjusting the content of the hotelnotera.pl website to the User’s preferences; creating statistics that help to understand how the User uses the website, which allows improving its structure and content; maintaining the User’s session (after logging in), so that they do not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage; reading and analysing statistics among others from Google AdWords, Analytics; ensuring the possibility of multiple voting in polls.
6. The level of protection against “cookie” files is set separately in each browser, including the complete blocking of these files. Such a procedure increases the level of security and data protection, but it can also prevent you from using some of the features available on the website. 7. More information on “cookies” is available at: www.hotelnotera.pl/cookie-policy.
8. If the User does not agree to the use of “cookies” in the manner described above, they are obliged to disable them in the settings of their web browser or not to use the website www.hotelnotera.pl.