SPA with a lake view
Discover the unique SPA zone at the Notera Hotel. Find time for yourself, relax, rest. Feel the energy of the surrounding nature. Trust the experience of our therapists, the latest achievements in the field of cosmetology and cosmetics based on the best natural ingredients. You can find balance with us, and thanks to architectural solutions you can enjoy the view of one of the most beautiful lakes in Poland.
Find your space of relaxation – trust the Notera Hotel SPA.
Book a treatment – tel. + 48 52 336 06 09
- 17 meter long swimming pool
- dry sauna
- steam sauna
- infrared sauna
- jacuzzi with hydromassage
- paddling pool for children
- 7 beauty salons, including 2 for two
- the only stress-free zone in Poland
Komunikat o jakości wody
Woda basenowa w Notera Hotel SPA, przy ul. Wczasowej 1 w Charzykowach, spełnia wymagania zawarte w Rozporządzeniu Ministra Zdrowia z dnia 16 kwietnia 2019 r. (Dz. U. z 2015r. poz. 2016) w zakresie parametrów mikrobiologicznych i fizykochemicznych.
Podstawa: badanie próbek wody przez Przedsiębiorstwo Komunalne w Tucholi Sp. z o.o. z dnia 08.03.2021 r.
First Zone Beyond Stress in Poland
Imagine a space designed to help you achieve total relaxation. Stress-free zone is a harmonious combination of design and innovative technological achievements. This is a place that will separate you from any external stimuli. Stay in the stress-free zone is a guarantee of calmness and the highest quality of rest. We will take care of your health and positive well-being.
Discover the only stress-free zone in Poland. Reach the state of the deepest relaxation. Regain your balance.
- Salt cave with medical salt infusion
- Brine graduation tower
- Cabinet of rituals for two with a private steam bath
- Floating – floating pool
- Multiterapeutical office – chromotherapy, aromatherapy and sound therapy with simultaneous massage to the rhythm of music
- Biosauna with aromatherapy sessions
- A comfortable rest room
Find your space of relaxation.
The stress-free zone is available for people over 18 years of age.
Floating – Our guarantee for a deep relaxation
Floating is a therapeutical activity involving being afloat on top of water infused with Epsom salt. During your floating session all the outside stimuli are reduced to minimum, the water temperature remains at 35° C and the only sound is the relaxing music in the background. It’s enough to enter the pool and start floating to instantly forget about gravity, fast life pace and all the noise around.
Floating doesn’t only help you achieve the state of absolute relaxation, it also helps eliminate stress, benefits creative thinking and improves concentration and memory. Floating proves useful during rehabilitation, reduces pain in the back, muscles and joints and boosts your immune system. Just one session will allow you to enter the state of deep relaxation.
hay and herbal resting room!
Our hay and herbal resting room is a place made just for you. Our hay bath is relaxing, boosts blood flow and warms you up. It’s advised for those suffering from rheumatism, joint issues and sciatica. The hay is also perfect for skincare. It’s an outstanding form of relaxation.
Tibetan bowl and gong concerts
Soothing sounds of Tibetan bowls, the majestic power of gongs and subtle chimes will lead your body into a state of deep relaxation. The sounds of Tibetan bowls and gongs emit vibrations of varying frequency which helps achieve full relaxation. These soundwaves reach every cell of your body, soothing you and allowing for a break from the constant racing thoughts. Our Tibetan bowls and gongs are a perfect way to fight stress, calm down and restore your inner balance.
In Notera Hotel SPA you can also participate in a sound massage based on manual therapy and Tibetan bowl sounds.
Tucholska Bania sauna
Tucholska Bania sauna is build specifically for sauna rituals led by qualified sauna masters. The ceremony starts by pouring aromatized water on hot rocks in order to create scented steam. Next, the master of the ceremony begins to fan the towel to equally spread the steam across the whole sauna. Various peelings, oils or body masks can be incorporated into the procedure. The rituals are often accompanied by a specifically selected music. It all depends on the sauna master’s creativity.
Every weekend at Notera Hotel SPA we organize themed sauna evenings at Tucholska Bania led by our sauna masters.
kobido – celebrity massage from Japan!
Discover lifting Kobido massage, based on traditional Chinese medicine. Kobido combines the deep tissue massage techniques with lymphatic drainage, acupressure and relaxation. Properly designed movement sequences of your therapist will lead to the natural lifting of the skin.
- visibly enhances the oval of the face
- firms the skin
- smooths out wrinkles
Book the massage – tel. +48 52 336 06 09 , e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Start the day actively!
During your stay at Notera Hotel SPA it is worth taking care of your condition. We invite you to take advantage of the modern Fitness Room, which is open 24 hours a day. We also recommend training with a personal trainer.
- Please arrive to the SPA for 10 minutes before the start. This will allow you to prepare for the procedure and fill in the consultation card.
- For guests from outside the hotel, we have prepared a Notera SPA Bag, which includes slippers, a bathrobe and a towel. After picking up the Notera SPA Bag, we invite you to the SPA Reception. However, hotel guests are requested to come to the SPA in bathrobes and slippers.
- We care about the comfort of our guests – SPA is a space of silence and relaxation, therefore we ask you to turn off or mute mobile phones and not consume alcoholic beverages or other intoxicants while staying in the SPA.
- In order to increase the effectiveness of treatments, please:
- avoid heavy meals an hour before the planned treatment,
- avoid sunbathing immediately before and after the treatment,
- use the pool, sauna and jacuzzi always before treatments,
- informing before the procedure about taken medicines, diseases and possible contraindications.
- If you do not attend the booked treatments (without a minimum 6 hours’ notice), you will be charged 50% of the value of the procedure you ordered.
- In case of being late for the procedure due to the fault of the Guest, the delay time will be deducted from the total time of the treatment.
- The SPA reserves the right to terminate the procedure by an employee if he / she encounters an inappropriate behavior of the Guest (aggression, sexual propositions, etc.).