Notera Hotel SPA is a place where we care for sustainable development and the natural environment in a special way. The idea of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is extremely close to us. Corporate Social Responsibility is for us not only a concern for environmental protection at every stage of business, but also building long-term relationships with the vicinity and creating common values. We pursue CSR policy on several levels. The hotel uses a number of innovative pro ecological solutions to minimize the impact of possible negative effects of operating on the environment, such as heat pumps, photovoltaic panels, heat recycling from swimming pool water or energy-efficient lighting. We reduce energy consumption at every step, including the elimination of unnecessary air-conditioning and excessive lighting in the area, we limit the production of waste and promote attitudes of co-responsibility for nature.
We support our guests in realizing pro-health goals and help them achieve a balance between work and rest. We offer stay programs based on the principles of healthy nutrition and physical activity. We help to eliminate the negative effects of stress. We build relationships with the local community.
The Notera Hotel SPA uses for example:
- Heat pumps
- Rainwater recycling
- Solar panels
- Heat recycling from swimming pool water
- Energy-efficient lighting throughout the facility and solutions to prevent waste of electricity
- UV lamps supporting swimming pool water treatment
- Only local vegetation, which does not require energy-intensive care processes
- Electric vehicle charging station.
- we try to minimize waste production and segregate it
- we use eco-friendly products in every possible area
- we encourage our guests to take part in pro-ecological activities
- we promote the region and support local producers
- we conduct activities in the field of pro-ecological education by showing positive examples of taking care of nature.